we are here to give you real-time and placement focussed weblogic training and the course will be focussing right from the basic to the advanced levels of training and the course is designed in such as way that you get placed in a good company as quickly you complete the course and certification. the trainers are experienced and certified professionals who have real time experience to give you kn..
this course will be giving the user a clear understanding about how to use weblogic in a real-time scenario and that will help the user to gain more knowledge in weblogic and helps to learn other concepts like tomcat, web servers and a little bit of jboss. we have customized the course curriculum to meet the current industry standards. we guarantee that even a non-programming background participan..
oracle weblogic server is now being used everywhere and let it be oracle e-business suite or oracle soa or obiee and most of these products are using the oracle weblogic server. now if all companies are implementing these products and developing java applications and running on the web logic server then the need for consultants arise who know how oracle weblogic works and knows it well enough. to ..
WebLogic is a server software application that runs on a middle tier between backend and front end. WebLogic is one of the most leading e-commerce online transaction processing (OLTP) platforms which was developed to connect users in a distributed computing environment and to facilitate the integration of mainframe applications corporate data and applications. Weblogic is software based on Java 2 Platform. It runs between back-end databases, browser based clients and applications. Weblogic server is a Java EE application based on modular components which provides a set of services for the modules and details of application behavior. Weblogic includes connectors which make connections for legacy application with EJB component. WebLogic is now one the industry�s best application server for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications. This helps with the support for new features for lowering cost of operations, improving performance, enhancing scalability and supporting the applications portfolio.
We at Benchfolks have top trainers registered with us from the IT industry who are also working and they have designed the course keeping in mind the current market scenario. The topics are supported by hands-on exercises with real time project cases designed to provide the users with the knowledge to load test your applications in the Web environment. The trainers provide Weblogic training program which is very much mixed with both practical and interview point of questions.
WebLogic course contents
The trainers have designed the Weblogic Server Training which aims to teach a perfect solution of their learning needs which involves building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications, Installing and Configuring a Simple Domain using Oracle WebLogic Server, Configuring a Domain Using Templates, Administration Console and WLST, Configuring Managed Servers, Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources, Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources, Introduction to Clustering Security Concepts and Configuration and Java Memory Management.
WebLogic course by the trainers include training on fundamentals of WebLogic programming and hence even novice learner can find it easy to understand the subject through WebLogic training offline as well as online. The professional courses like WebLogic Certification Training Course are taught under the guidance of experts and experienced professionals and hence can offer better understanding of the subject as compared to other cheap ordinary courses.
WebLogic Training is a job-oriented courses which can teach individuals about the various controls, navigation methods and state management methods and various other important concepts as required in the industrial applications. Refer to the WebLogic training contents for course contents, trainers, place and duration. One can also learn the right usage or implementation of the programming tools used in WebLogic development. We allow you to find placement and training providers on WebLogic who are top in the US.
Curriculum for this Course
- Describing the Oracle Fusion Middleware Environment
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- Understanding the purpose of each component and their dependency
- Describing How WebLogic Server Supports Various Fusion Middleware Suites
- Describing How Various Fusion Middleware Suites Augment the Functions of WebLogic Server
- Explaining the Motivation Behind Distributed Systems
- The Major Components of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE) Specification
Explaining Oracle WebLogic Server Installation Steps
Installing WebLogic Server Using Both the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Command Line
Describing the Organization and Contents of the WebLogic Server Directory Structure
Navigating the WebLogic Server Online and Offline Documentation
- Describing the Common Elements in a WebLogic Server Domain
- Describing how Domains are Used in the Enterprise
- Comparing Administration and Managed Servers
- Configuring a Domain
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WLS Directory Structure
- Describing the use of WLST Offline to Manage Domains
- Creating a Simple Domain with One Managed Server
- Checking the Port Numbers that are Used for Components
Describing the Internal Process Used to Create or Update a Domain Using a Template
Describing the Process of Extending a Domain Template
Explaining the Domain Templates Provided for , , and
- Identifying Dynamic and Nondynamic Attribute Changes in the Administration Console
- Customizing Monitoring Tables Within the Administration Console
- Using the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Command-line Utility
- Invoking WLST and Navigate Through the Domain Structure
- Describing How Change Management is Performed Internally Using Java Management Extension (JMX) and Mbeans
Configuring Managed Servers Using the Administrative Console
Configuring Managed Servers Using WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
Starting Managed Servers
Shutting Down a Server or an Entire Domain Using or the Administrative Console
Configuring Managed Servers on a Computer Separate from the Sdministration Server
Explaining Administration and Managed Server Independence (MSI)
- Defining the Oracle WebLogic Server Machine
- Configuring a Machine and Assign Servers to it by Using the Console and WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Explaining the Node Manager Architecture
- Describing the Organization and Contents of a Node Manager Directory Structure
- Configuring, Starting, and Stopping Node Managers
- Describing How to Start and Stop Procedures
- Defining and Configuring Server and Domain Logs
- Viewing and Interpreting the Format of Domain and Server Log Files Using the Administration Console
- Configuring Server Standard Output Settings Using the Console
- Describing How Applications Can Integrate With WLS Logging Infrastructure (Apache commons, log4j)
- Accessing Online Log Message Catalogs
- Creating and Applying a Log Filter Using the Console
- Configuring Log Filter Expressions
Contrasting Autodeploy With Manual Deployment
Configuring and Deploying Web Applications Via the Administration Console, Command Line, and WLST
Configuring Deployment Descriptors
Testing Deployed Applications
Describing the Role of Web Servers
Tracing a Typical Web Interaction Flow
Contrasting Static and Dynamic Content and Deployment
Front-end Deployed Applications With a Web Server
- Configuring an Application for Multiple Development Environments
- Creating a Deployment Plan
- Staging a Deployment Plan
- Using Production Redeployment
- Configuring JDBC and JDBC Data Sources
- Configuring Data Source Scope
- Contrasting Two-tier and Multi-tier JDBC Architecture
- Configuring a Connection Pool
- Describing How Data Sources are Used
- Deploying JDBC Resources to a Target
- Explaining the Components of JDBC URLs
- Monitoring and Testing a Data Source
- Describing JMS
- Describing How Oracle WebLogic Server JMS is Implemented
- Configuring JMS Server
- Configuring Connection Factories
- Configuring Queues and Topics
- Configuring Persistent Messages
- Deploying an Application that Uses JMS
- Monitoring JMS Resources and Messages
The Benefits of
Basic Cluster Architecture
Multitier Cluster Architecture
Communication Among Clustered Server Instances
The Key Criteria for Selecting Suitable Cluster Architecture
- Preparing Your Environment for a Cluster
- Creating and Configuring a Cluster
- Adding Servers to a Cluster
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Clustered Servers.
- Using the WebLogic Server (WLS) Security Architecture
- Configuring Security Realms
- Configuring Users and Groups
- Configuring Roles
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Protection for Web Application Resources and EJBs
- Response Time Curve
- Think time
- Response Time at system Saturation
- Response Time Past the Buckle Point
- Interpreting Response Time Trends
- Basic Tuning Methodology
- Areas To Tune
- Tuning Hardware
- Tune The Operating System
- Tune The JVM
- JVM Choices
- Tuning WebLogic Server
- JDBC Settings
- Thread Settings
- Java Heap Space
- Heap Size Limits
- Default Size Limits
- Free Space Threshold
- Garbage Collection Mechanism
- GC Performance Improvements
- Analyzing Steady State Behavior
- Optimizing GC Duration
Jobs and Placements
Get ready for the corporate world. Take up training from the listed training companies here, and they will ensure offer you placement assistance at the end of the course. Join as a Weblogic Admin, Weblogic SOA admin, Weblogic Server administrator in top companies.
Sample Interview Q&A
1.Explain deployment descriptors?
Deployment descriptors are associated with almost all the modules as well as applications. The deployment descriptors can be seen in the form of XML documents, and they are capable of describing the contents that are part of the directory or the jar file
2.What is web.xml ?
Web.xml is an XML document that is mainly for application purpose and it helps in listing out the J2EE components and configuration that of your application in J2EE modules format.
3.What is the name of default JVM that is made used for WebLogic?
The sun hotspot JDK default is made used for development, JRockit is the one used for production of WebLogic 11g as well as 12c. Operating system is another factor that helps in choosing the certified JDK JVM.
4.Explain WebLogic server.
This is a kind of server that supports various services as well as infrastructure that are related with JEE applications. WebLogic server is capable of deploying components as well as applications through WSDL, UDDI and SOAP. This server is configured as a web server by making use of HTTP listener for supporting the HTTP
5.Explain the use of HTTP ?
HTTP is the protocol that is made used for the purpose of enabling communication between the WebLogic server and processes.
The training will be a combination of theoretical and practical on each topic. The trainers will be providing live exposure on projects and give assignments to test your skill sets.
Yes, the trainer will provide you support for any clarification you need in a job.
We have 2 modes of training. Classroom Training & Online training.
All of our online courses are live instructor-led online courses. You will have the ability to interact directly with the trainer and the training is one on one too through an easy-to-use web conferencing tool like GoToMeeting etc.
The course is non-transferable to anyone else other than the person whose details are given while enrolling once the student has started
Yes, you will receive student guides from the trainers.