personalized training - training as you need it!the best online training for cdisc sdtm,sas clinical programming,tlfs and clinical data management.we are providing the best training and faculty.we offers the best coaching for cdisc and sas real time training drug development processphase trialssystems used in clinicalcareer and scope in clinicalich-gcp21cfr 11applicable cfr regulationse6,e9,e2 gu..
sas financials online trainingsas financials online training online trainingsas financial management overview sas financial management: an overview sas data flow architecture fashbi case studyexploring the workspaces of sas financial management studio getting started in sas financial management studiothe dimensions workspace understanding dimensions and dimension types working wi..
best sas trainingsas (satististical analysis system)1. sas or statistical analysis system _ entry level training2. sas or statistical analysis system advance trainingeligibility: any graduate we offer this course. we provide 100% placement assistance to all our students. our placements have been best in the industry...
You should have Prior knowledge of programming
Statistical Analysis System (SAS) is an integrated group of software products which enables programmers to perform the following tasks such as Information retrieval and data management, Report writing and graphics, Business planning, forecasting, decision support, Quality improvement, Applications development, Data warehousing, remote computing, Statistical analysis, econometrics and data mining, Operations research and project management and is platform independent.
Benchfolks is helping the sas learners by giving a wide variety of sas trainers. The Leading SAS real time training is being provided for all the users all over the US. The structure of the course has been made by industry professionals who have more knowledge, experience in this domain. SAS course online educates you to use in demand analytics tools and other techniques such as language of SAS, excel & sql or R. With the help of online training they get connected with the students who are finding difficulties with geographical barriers. This training is being provided in live (classroom), online training and through self-learning the students can excel in SAS.
SAS course contents
The trainers have kept so many factors in mind and designed the curriculum as per industry standards. The course begins with SAS and why it is used in the market, Course Introduction, Introduction to SAS, Combining and Modifying Datasets, Analytics Overview, PROC SQL, Statistical Procedures, SAS Macros, Basics of Statistics, Data Exploration, Working with Time Series Data, Advanced Statistics, Designing and Optimization Models.
Benchfolks has tie up with companies who provide SAS certification as well as placement for all the registered users. The trainers will be dealing with the course in a certification oriented way. At the end of the training the learners will be given exercises and tests which will help the user to know where he stands and help in self-analysis. This certification will help the user to get the job of their choice with high packages and he will stand out from the rest of the users.
The trainers provide the necessary course curriculum and materials from time to time and provide the footages of the session in case of online training to the user. So even if the learner misses any of the classes they can get into the page to go through the session recordings before the next session. You can refer below and choose the trainers of your choice according to demography and have a look at the course details, duration and timings.
Curriculum for this Course
• The SAS Language
• SAS Data Sets
• The Two Parts of a SAS Program
• The DATA Step’s Built-in Loop
• Choosing a Mode for Submitting SAS Programs
• Windows and Commands in the SAS Windowing Environment
• Submitting a Program in the SAS Windowing Environment
• Reading the SAS Log
• Viewing Your Results in the Output Window
• Creating HTML Output
• SAS Data Libraries
• Viewing Data Sets with SAS Explorer
• Using SAS System Options
• Methods for Getting Your Data into SAS
• Entering Data with the Viewtable Window
• Reading Files with the Import Wizard
• Telling SAS Where to Find Your Raw Data
• Reading Raw Data Separated by Spaces
• Reading Raw Data Arranged in Columns
• Reading Raw Data Not in Standard Format
• Selected Informats
• Mixing Input Styles
• Reading Messy Raw Data
• Reading Multiple Lines of Raw Data per Observation
• Reading Multiple Observations per Line of Raw Data
• Reading Part of a Raw Data File
• Controlling Input with Options in the INFILE Statement
• Reading Delimited Files with the DATA Step
• Reading Delimited Files with the IMPORT Procedure
• Reading PC Files with the IMPORT Procedure
• Reading PC Files with DDE
• Temporary versus Permanent SAS Data Sets
• Using Permanent SAS Data Sets with LIBNAME Statements
• Using Permanent SAS Data Sets by Direct Referencing
• Listing the Contents of a SAS Data Set
• Creating and Redefining Variables
• Using SAS Functions
• Selected SAS Functions
• Using IF-THEN Statements
• Grouping Observations with IF-THEN/ELSE Statements
• Subsetting Your Data
• Working with SAS Dates
• Selected Date Informats, Functions, and Formats
• Using the RETAIN and Sum Statements
• Simplifying Programs with Arrays
• Using Shortcuts for Lists of Variable Names
• Using SAS Procedures
• Subsetting in Procedures with the WHERE Statement
• Sorting Your Data with PROC SORT
• Printing Your Data with PROC PRINT
• Changing the Appearance of Printed Values with Formats
• Selected Standard Formats
• Creating Your Own Formats Using PROC FORMAT
• Writing Simple Custom Reports
• Summarizing Your Data Using PROC MEANS
• Writing Summary Statistics to a SAS Data Set
• Counting Your Data with PROC FREQ
• Producing Tabular Reports with PROC TABULATE
• Adding Statistics to PROC TABULATE Output
• Enhancing the Appearance of PROC TABULATE Output
• Changing Headers in PROC TABULATE Output
• Specifying Multiple Formats for Data Cells in PROC TABULATE Output
• Producing Simple Output with PROC REPORT
• Using DEFINE Statements in PROC REPORT
• Creating Summary Reports with PROC REPORT
• Adding Summary Breaks to PROC REPORT Output
• Adding Statistics to PROC REPORT Output
• Concepts of the Output Delivery System
• Tracing and Selecting Procedure Output
• Creating SAS Data Sets from Procedure Output
• Using ODS Statements to Create HTML Output
• Using ODS Statements to Create RTF Output
• Using ODS Statements to Create PRINTER Output
• Customizing Titles and Footnotes
• Customizing PROC PRINT Output with the STYLE= Option
• Customizing PROC REPORT Output with the STYLE= Option
• Customizing PROC TABULATE Output with the STYLE= Option
• Adding Traffic-Lighting to Your Output
• Selected Style Attributes
• Modifying a Data Set Using the SET Statement
• Stacking Data Sets Using the SET Statement
• Interleaving Data Sets Using the SET Statement
• Combining Data Sets Using a One-to- One Match Merge
• Combining Data Sets Using a One-to- Many Match Merge
• Merging Summary Statistics with the Original Data
• Combining a Grand Total with the Original Data
• Updating a Master Data Set with Transactions
• Using SAS Data Set Options
• Tracking and Selecting Observations with the IN= Option
• Writing Multiple Data Sets Using the OUTPUT Statement
• Making Several Observations from One Using the OUTPUT Statement
• Changing Observations to Variables Using PROC TRANSPOSE
• Using SAS Automatic Variables
• Macro Concepts
• Substituting Text with Macro Variables
• Creating Modular Code with Macros
• Adding Parameters to Macros
• Writing Macros with Conditional Logic
• Writing Data-Driven Programs with CALL SYMPUT
• Debugging Macro Errors
• Examining the Distribution of Data with PROC UNIVARIATE
• Producing Statistics with PROC MEANS
• Testing Categorical Data with PROC FREQ
• Examining Correlations with PROC CORR
• Using PROC REG for Simple Regression Analysis
• Reading the Output of PROC REG
• Using PROC ANOVA for One-Way Analysis of Variance
• Reading the Output of PROC ANOVA
• Graphical Interfaces for Statistical Analysis
• Methods for Exporting Your Data
• Writing Files Using the Export Wizard
• Writing Delimited Files with the EXPORT Procedure
• Writing PC Files with the EXPORT Procedure
• Writing Raw Data Files with the DATA Step
• Writing Delimited and HTML Files using ODS
• Sharing SAS Data Sets with Other Types of Computers
• Writing SAS Programs That Work
• Fixing Programs That Don’t Work
• Searching for the Missing Semicolon
• Note: INPUT Statement Reached Past the End of the Line
• Note: Lost Card
• Note: Invalid Data
• Note: Missing Values Were Generated
• Note: Numeric Values Have Been Converted to Character (or Vice Versa)
• DATA Step Produces Wrong Results but No Error Message
• Introduction To SAS/ SQL
• Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
• Functions, Predicates
• Formatting Output
• Group By Clause
• Order By Clause
• Having Clause
• Case Expression And Conditional Logic
• Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
• Alter Table Statement
• Changing Column’s Length
• Renaming A Table & Columns
Jobs and Placements
Get ready for the corporate world. Take up training from the listed training companies here, and they will ensure offer you placement assistance at the end of the course. Apply to job positions like SAS Analyst, SAS programmer, SAS developer, SAS Reporting analyst, SAS Predictive modeler.
Sample Interview Q&A
1.What is SAS?
SAS (Statistical Analytics System) is a software suite for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management and predictive analytics.
2.Difference between Informat and Format
Informats read the data while Formats write the data.
Informat - To tell SAS that a number should be read in a particular format.
3.What is the function of output statement in a SAS Program?
You can use the OUTPUT statement to save summary statistics in a SAS data set. This information can then be used to create customized reports or to save historical information about a process.
You can use options in the OUTPUT statement to
Specify the statistics to save in the output data set,
Specify the name of the output data set, and
Compute and save percentiles not automatically computed by the CAPABILITY procedure.
4.What is the function of Stop statement in a SAS Program?
Answer: Stop statement causes SAS to stop processing the current data step immediately and resume processing statement after the end of current data step.
5.How does PROC SQL work?
Answer: PROC SQL is a simultaneous process for all the observations. The following steps happen when PROC SQL is executed:
1. SAS scans each statement in the SQL procedure and check syntax errors, such as missing semicolons and invalid statements.
2. SQL optimizer scans the query inside the statement. The SQL Optimizer decides how the SQL query should be executed in order to minimize run time.
3. Any tables in the FROM statement are loaded into the data engine where they can then be accessed in memory.
4. Code and Calculations are executed.
5. Final Table is created in memory.
6. Final Table is sent to the output table described in the SQL statement.
The training will be a combination of theoretical and practical on each topic. The trainers will be providing live exposure on projects and give assignments to test your skill sets.
Yes, the trainer will provide you support for any clarification you need in a job.
We have 2 modes of training. Classroom Training & Online training.
All of our online courses are live instructor-led online courses. You will have the ability to interact directly with the trainer and the training is one on one too through an easy-to-use web conferencing tool like GoToMeeting etc.
The course is non-transferable to anyone else other than the person whose details are given while enrolling once the student has started
Yes, you will receive student guides from the trainers.