we invite you to the pmp exam prep boot camp offered online.this training is designed to prepare the participants for project management professional (pmp) certification exam, an internationally recognized certification from the project management institute (pmi), usa.project management training course details:the course is approved by pmi (usa) and is designed to prepare the participants for the ..
we are a global player in providing certification and certification courses like pmp, itil, ms project course and so on. as a global registered training provider to pmi (project management institute, usa) we proud to provide excellent training for trainees.we are the best pmp certification providers in usa.our unique blended model of training for the pmp exam workshops is designed to provide a bal..
best pmp training & placement assistancecourse duration “ 30 hrs. we are a business consulting firm managed by highly experienced and educated professionals with decades of fortune 100 corporate experience. this is a great opportunity for opt, cpt, l1, l2, tn, h1-b, citizen, green card holder, students who are looking to settle down in well paid professional jobs.salient features of our prog..
To learn project management, little knowledge on marketing and management skills is necessary.
Project management (PM) is the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities and to meet the project requirements. It is done by initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to specific goals and meet specific success criteria. Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints. As per statistics more than 15% of projects with untrained employees and improper project management techniques fail.
We at Benchfolks have trainers who provide you trainers for project management training. The trainers have More than 10 Years of experience in Project management (PM) Technologies and are certified professionals, worked on multiple real time Project management (PM) projects and have experience of training many students across the US. They have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge and will also guide the users on their career paths.
Project management course contents
The trainers have designed the course in this way. It includes introduction to Project management, Management Knowledge Area, Develop Project Management Plan, Perform Integrated Change Control, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Sequence Activities, Schedule Network Analysis Techniques, Project Cost Management, Estimate Costs and determine budgets, Project Quality Management Processes, Project Human Resource Management Processes, Project Communication Management, Project Communication Management, Project Procurement Management and its processes, Professional and Social Responsibility.
The intensive training by our registered talented trainers gives the required skills to the user which ensures that the projects are completed on time and on budget while giving the user the product they expect. The users will be learning the key roles and responsibilities of the project manager and team. The user will also learn to how to answer some questions upfront which will help him to meet project objectives. The user will also be able to identify project risk events, risk statement for a specific event will be discussed and priority will be given to them plus the user will be able to develop responses for a high priority risks. with the help of our tied-up companies, we do provide placement and project management certification
Users can refer below and choose from the list of trainers. Based on your geographical location you can decide upon the local trainers or take up online training if you find no one is fitting your requirements. Training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the request of users. The trainers also conduct fast track PM training and some of them even give training for corporates companies will get benefits with training to their employees though for project management certificate program.
Curriculum for this Course
- What is PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- About Be PMP Preparation Tutorial
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Seven Basic tools of Quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict Management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized contracting
- Different Types of Contract
- Key terms in Procurement Management
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Ensure Individual Integrity
- Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhance self Professional competence
- Promote Stakeholder collaboration
Jobs and Placements
Get ready for the corporate world. Take up training from the listed training companies here, and they will ensure offer you placement assistance at the end of the course. Join top companies as IT Project manager, Business development director, managing consultant or Management Analyst
Sample Interview Q&A
1.What is project management?
Project management is a combination of operations such as applying knowledge, skills, tools, techniques in a project followed by the deliverables of the project. As whole project management is managing time, cost and the scope of a project.
2.How do you work with sponsors? How do you manage up?
Managing up means working well with people more senior than you. Project managers do this all the time, so it’s good to find out how they make those relationships work.
3. What is your view on PMP?
As a project manager, one has to face the uncertainties throughout the time. It is essential for the manager to identify risks and communicate appropriately. This question will show you their priorities and how determined a project manager is. Besides this, you will know whether they are perfect fit for your team.
4.How would you describe the outcome of your last project?
Every project and organization measures success differently, and there are many factors that go into success in addition to whether a project was completed on time and on budget. This question can help to establish how the candidate evaluates performance and success and whether they can take away lessons for future growth.
5.What was the biggest or most challenging project you managed?
You have to be prepared for this project manager interview question. Because, your answer to this question will show your limits about your experience. Note that, this question might come with additional questions asking about how many people there were in the team, who you were reporting to, and how many projects in total you were managing at the same time.
The training will be a combination of theoretical and practical on each topic. The trainers will be providing live exposure on projects and give assignments to test your skill sets.
Yes, the trainer will provide you support for any clarification you need in a job.
We have 2 modes of training. Classroom Training & Online training.
All of our online courses are live instructor-led online courses. You will have the ability to interact directly with the trainer and the training is one on one too through an easy-to-use web conferencing tool like GoToMeeting etc.
The course is non-transferable to anyone else other than the person whose details are given while enrolling once the student has started
Yes, you will receive student guides from the trainers.