There are plenty of companies and start-ups that are choosing Cassandra as their next computing platform with big companies like eBay, Reddit, IBM, Cisco, Facebook etc. competing against each other. Since it is also open source the users can deep dive into it and change it as per the user™s requirements.The job market is also peaking and is growing at a rate of more than 300% overall. We als..
Apache Cassandra is an open source distributed database management system which is designed to handle large amounts of data across many servers thereby providing high availability with no single point of failure. It offers robust support for clusters spanning multiple datacenters for all clients.The Cassandra course offered is online training. The Cassandra online training course covers the topics..
We are a unique and pioneer institute mainly started with the soul objective of imparting cutting edge, technologically superior and state-of-art, high-end, and career oriented curriculum based courses in respective of SOA software courses in the whole of India, Canada, California like SOA , OSB , Hadoop, Tableau, Cassandra, ADF, Informatica, Obiee, Obia etc.Cassandra Course Agenda would be as fol..
Knowledge on NoSQL database and programming.
Apache Cassandra is an open source distributed database management system to handle large amounts of data across many servers, providing high availability with no single point of failure. It is mainly used for managing very large amounts of structured data that is spread across. It uses a type of NoSQL database, a mechanism to store and retrieve data other than the relations used in relational databases. These databases are schema-free, easy replication, simple API, consistent, and can handle huge amounts of data.
We at Benchfolks have an expert panel of trainers who provide Cassandra training online as well as in classroom mode. Our priority at Benchfolks is to ensure that all our users experience a substantial financial return on the training investment they make with the trainers and we pride ourselves on delivering maximum value added service to both the users and the trainers. We achieve this through gaining a thorough understanding of the objectives for the training and then carefully the trainers help in tailoring the training content to fit in. The quality of trainer's content is superficial, market oriented and who combine impressive professional experience with effective training styles.
Cassandra training course contents
The trainer�s curriculum is the easiest way to get started learning Apache Cassandra which includes real-life industry use-cases. The module starts with the concepts of using a highly-scalable, column-oriented database to implement appropriate use cases. The topics that are covered includes Cassandra Data models, Cassandra Architecture, Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra, Understanding Cassandra Architecture, CQL and there are many challenging, practical and hands-on exercises.
Daily many hundreds of startups and large product companies are choosing Cassandra for their next generation computing and data platforms. Some companies using Cassandra are eBay, Reddit, IBM, Cisco, Facebook, Twitter, Rackspace, NetFlix, Zoho, Digg and so on. Since Apache Cassandra is open-source, users can dive deep into its source code and change it according to the user's requirements. The job market for Apache Cassandra is at the peak now and is growing at rate of 300%. We also have tie ups with companies who provide placements to the registered users. You can refer to Cassandra training listed below to choose from our huge list of trainers available at your choice.
The Apache CassandraTM certification which Apache provides helps IT professionals to add more weight to your profile and typically earn more compared to their non-certified peers. The certified professionals can look for career paths such as Senior Software Professional, Database Administrators and Lead Software Professionals. The value of this certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for most IT-based roles.
Curriculum for this Course
- Distributed and Decentralized
- Elastic Scalability
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Tuneable Consistency
- High Performance
- The Relational Data Model
- A Simple Introduction
- Hands-on Session
- Single Node Setup
- Multi-Node Cluster Setup
- Key Configurations for Cassandra
- CLI and Hands-On with Cassandra
- Cassandra (Column Family NoSQL DB)
- Key Concepts – Key Space – Column Family – Column Family Options – Wide Rows, Skinny Row – Column Sorting – Super Columns – Counter Column Family – Composite Keys and Columns – Time To Live –
- Secondary Indexes in Cassandra
- Difference between Custom Indexes and Secondary Indexes
- Difference between Relational Modeling and Cassandra Modeling
- Key Points to note while modeling a Cassandra Database
- Patterns and Anit-Patterns in Cassandra Modeling
- Anatomy of Reading operation in Cassandra
- Anatomy of the Write operation in Cassandra
- How is Deletes handled in Cassandra
- System Keyspace
- Peer to Peer Model Logical Data Model: Keyspace, Column Family/Table, Rows, Columns
- Traditional Ring design vs. VNodes
- Partitioners: Murmer3, Random (md5) and ByteOrdered
- Gossip and Failure Detection
- Anti-Entropy and Read Repair
- Memtables, SSTables and Commit Log
- Compaction fundamentals to reduce SSTable data files
- Hinted Handoff
- Bloom Filters, Tombstones
- Managers and Services
- Indexes and Caches
- Coordinator node
- Seed nodes
- Write/Read consistency levels: Any, One, Two, Three, Quorum
- Snitches: Dynamic snitching, Simple Snitch, Rack Inferring Snitch, Property File Snitch, Gossiping Property File Snitch
- Routing Client requests
- Nodetool commands: gossipinfo, cfstats, describing
- YAML file fundamentals
- Operations management web GUI
- Stress testing Cassandra
- CQL command fundamentals
- Key concepts for Reading and Write in Cassandra
- Tunable Consistency
- Simple Get, Multi-get Slice
- Range and Slice
- Slice Predicate
- Hands-on CLI commands
- SQL over Cassandra
- Composite Keys
- Hands-on examples on CQL 3.0
- How to establish Client Connections
- Thrift Client
- Connection Pooling
- Auto-discovery and Failover in Hector
- Client with CQL
- Tuning Cassandra
- Backup and Recovery methods
- Node Tools Commands
- Monitoring critical metrics
- Bulk Loading Data to Cassandra
- Bulk Export of Data from Cassandra
- Hands-on Examples for each of them
- Cassandra Hadoop Integration
- Integration of Solr with Cassandra
- Search Query on Cassandra
Jobs and Placements
Get ready for the corporate world. Take up training from the listed training companies here, and they will ensure offer you placement assistance at the end of the course. Advance your career and become an IT professional now. Improve your career by becoming Cassandra NoSQL integration specialist, Cassandra consultant, Cassandra Developer, Cassandra Database Administrator or Cassandra Performance Tester.
Sample Interview Q&A
1.What is Cassandra?
Cassandra is one of the most favored NoSQL distributed database management systems by Apache. With open source technology, Cassandra is efficiently designed to store and manage large volumes of data without any failure.
2.What is CQL?
CQL is Cassandra Query language to access and query the Apache distributed database. It consists of a CQL parser that incites all the implementation details to the server.
3.Does Cassandra support ACID transactions?
Unlike relational databases, Cassandra does not support ACID transactions.
4.Explain what is composite type in Cassandra?
In Cassandra, composite type allows to define key or a column name with a concatenation of data of different type. You can use two types of Composite Type
• Row Key
• Column Name
5.Mention what are the values stored in the Cassandra Column?
In Cassandra Column, basically there are three values
• Column Name
• Time Stamp
The training will be a combination of theoretical and practical on each topic. The trainers will be providing live exposure on projects and give assignments to test your skill sets.
Yes, the trainer will provide you support for any clarification you need in a job.
We have 2 modes of training. Classroom Training & Online training.
All of our online courses are live instructor-led online courses. You will have the ability to interact directly with the trainer and the training is one on one too through an easy-to-use web conferencing tool like GoToMeeting etc.
The course is non-transferable to anyone else other than the person whose details are given while enrolling once the student has started
Yes, you will receive student guides from the trainers.